Jennifer Ford-MS Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey Snogles-MS Counselor email@example.com
Call the counseling office if:
- You have questions about mailings you did not receive
- You would like to enroll the child in the Middle School
- You would like a copy of something in your child’s file
- You have questions about upcoming Middle School events
- You would like a meeting with your child’s teachers
- You have general questions about the MS and are not sure who to call.
- You are absent and need to request homework.
Mrs. Ford and Ms. Snogles are the counselors in the middle school. They both work with 6th, 7th and 8th grade students. The counselors are here to assist students with academic, social and personal problems or concerns.
As a parent, you can call the counselors if:
As a student, you can contact the counselor if:
- You are concerned about your child’s schedule
- You are concerned about your child’s grades
- You are concerned about changes in your child’s behavior
- You are hoping to enter your child and/or your family into outside therapy
- Your child is experiencing a major change or trauma in his or her life
Mrs. Ford and Ms. Snogles are available in the middle school office every day. If you stop in to see one of them and they are busy, please leave a message and the counselors will get back to you.
- You are looking for extra academic assistance
- You are feeling depressed, angry, lonely or stressed out
- You are having problems at home
- You are having conflicts with other students
- You are feeling bullied or harassed
- You are unsure how to solve a problem you are experiencing
- You have questions about your academic future and/or your career path
Crisis Text Line
Text START to 741-741