Senior Photos are due by November 17.
Prestige Portraits (Lifetouch), our school photographers, has appointments available for senior pictures in the fall. You can set up an appointment directly with Lifetouch by calling the Vestal studio at 607.798.0909, or the Cicero studio at 877.498.0909. You are NOT obligated to buy a package. If you decide you just want a yearbook photo, that is fine and can be done free of charge during picture days in September or November.
You are not required to have your senior pictures taken by Lifetouch. If you choose another photographer, please share these requirements with him/her.
- Submit photo on disk (to Ms. Czachowski in room 237), or via email ([email protected])
- Image specifications – 300dpi, TIFF or JPEG
- Photo size – if you submit a printed photo (to Ms. Czachowski in room 237), 5x7 is appreciated; wallet size will work
- Head size – make sure there is room all the way around (head does not meet top of photo);
- Background – preferably a solid background
- The Archivon staff is aware that outdoor photos are very popular, however, the photos in the book are not that large and “nature” (branches, leaves, etc) can be distracting to your photo. A tree trunk or the side of a barn would work best if you’d like to go with an outdoor pose.
- Poses – Head and shoulder poses only
- No extreme head tilts or angles, dramatic poses, double exposures or other distracting items in the photo
- No hands
For the senior directory, you may submit:
Keep in mind that your quote can be edited or deleted based on content and you will not be notified first. In addition, if your will is more than 100 words, the first 100 will be taken and the rest will be removed – again, you will not be notified first. Your information is due by the end of November.
- your name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook
- your favorite quote – please credit the source of your quote (optional)
- any school-related activities in which you participated during high school, and your senior will (no more than 100 words). Click on the senior information link to the right (optional)
Vote for senior superlatives
The link to vote will be sent to your email account. You must be logged into your school account to vote. At least 50% of your class must vote in order to award senior superlatives. You must vote by October 18.
| Vote for Superlatives
|| by October 18
Full Class Senior Picture
| November 2
| Submit Senior Picture
|| by November 17
| Submit Baby Picture
|| by November 17
| Submit Senior Information & Will
|| by November 30
Club & Activity Pictures
| January 17 & 18