The Dignity for All Students Act prohibits harassment and/or discrimination of students by employees or other students on school property or at school functions based upon a student's actual or perceived race, color, weight, national origin, ethnic group, religion, religious practice, disability, sexual orientation, gender or sex.
Effective 7/1/13, DASA also prohibits cyberbullying (harassment or bullying by any form of electronic communication), including incidents that occur off-campus that may create a disruption in the school environment.
- All matters of harassment will be taken very seriously.
- Reports of harassment will be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Students will be provided with character education and instruction in the safe and responsible use of the internet and electronic devices.
- Interventions will be available for students who are bullied or harassed, as well as those who engage in these acts.
For additional information or to report incidences of harassment, which include bullying, complete the reporting form
and contact one of our building-level DASA coordinators.
- Elementary School: Erin Law or Chelsea Calhoun (607-674-7336)
- Intermediate School: William Mullin or Kristie Ingerto (607-674-7336)
- Middle School: Jennifer Ford, Stacey Snogles, or Kelly Hunter (607-674-7382)
- High School: Candice Poyer or Amanda Burns (607-674-7315)