At Sherburne-Earlville Central School we care about the health and well-being of our students.
Things to do with your kids!
- Enjoy family meals as often as possible. At least twice a week.
- Plan meals and snacks together with plenty of healthful food choices.
- Read nutrition facts and ingredients list on food labels together as you make choices.
- Keep easy-to-eat snacks on hand: Fruits, cut-up veggies, low fat or fat free milk, yogurt.
- Be active: Take a family walk, go on a bike ride, play together, play on the playground or hike at a local park.
Apps that Promote Healthy Lifestyles
• Fitness Buddy
• Fitness HD
• My Fitness Pal
• Learn Pilates
• Power 20 Free
• Ab Workout
• Daily Yoga
• Simply Yoga
• My Heart Rate