At Sherburne-Earlville Central School we care about the health and well-being of our students. This page was created to provide valuable resources to our community.
Things to do with your kids!
- Enjoy family meals as often as possible. At least twice a week.
- Plan meals and snacks together with plenty of healthful food choices.
- Read nutrition facts and ingredients list on food labels together as you make choices.
- Keep easy-to-eat snacks on hand: Fruits, cut-up veggies, low fat or fat free milk, yogurt.
- Be active: Take a family walk, go on a bike ride, play together, play on the playground or hike at a local park.
Apps that Promote Healthy Lifestyles
â€¢ Fitness Buddy
â€¢ Fitness HD
â€¢ My Fitness Pal
â€¢ Learn Pilates
â€¢ Power 20 Free
â€¢ Ab Workout
â€¢ Daily Yoga
â€¢ Simply Yoga
â€¢ My Heart Rate
The links/app suggestions on this page are provided as a guideline for parents and students. Sherburne-Earlville is not responsible for any content found on these pages/apps. Â